Terms and Conditions
- This site is owned and /or operated by items7 and its affiliated companies (collectively, the company), and provides its services to you subject to the following conditions. If you visit or shop at www.items7.com, you affirmatively accept the following conditions. Continued use of the site constitutes the affirmative agreement to these terms and conditions. The Company reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which its websites and services are offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of the Company’s websites and services. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions and any additional terms and conditions. Your continued use of the Company’s websites and services constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices (TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PRIVACY). Please read them carefully.
- items7 will never charge for products or services unless items7 receives consent from the card holder. items7 verifies information before delivering the items. Make sure your billing information is up to date so items7 can instantly confirm that the information is correct and follow up with a fast delivery.
- Once we have completed delivery of your puchase, transfer and safe keeping of items is your sole responsibility. We are not accountable for any items lost from, but not limited to, user-error, hacks, Trojans, account theft, lags, game drops, rollbacks and patches. You can't get a refund after items we shipped. We are not responsible if your account is closed when using our equipment or service.
- You may be required to supply additional information when ordering a product or service from our company. This may include a valid home phone number, additional e-mails or a faxed drivers license. Due to frequent and increasing fraudulent activities experienced in this business, we at items7 currently DO NOT authorize credit card accounts and/or paypal accounts with unverified addresses and/or unconfirmed telephone numbers. Please be sure that while entering your personal information you double check ALL INFORMATION and confirm it is all current and accurate before submitting it. ALL unconfirmed/unverified purchases will be cancelled upon discovery, thus delaying the efficiency of the purchase/transaction. Please contact items7 using the Live Help feature on the website, or with E-Mail Support listed on the website.
- Any dispute relating in any way to these Terms and Conditions, your visit to the Company's websites or to products and/or services you purchase through the Company shall be exclusively submitted to arbitration in the State of Michigan, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate the Company's intellectual property rights, the Company may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any court in the World, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Arbitration under these Terms and Conditions shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing in the State of Michigan. The arbitrator's award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under these Terms and Conditions shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to these Terms and Conditions, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
- items7 reserves the right to change any site conditions and policies with or without any prior notification to the clients and members. It is the sole responsibility of clients and members to pay close attention to any changes and/or adjustments to the clauses listed here in the Terms and Conditions. By signing up for an account with items7.com, or purchasing any merchandise or service, you are automatically agreeing to the clauses listed here in the Terms and Conditions.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Discord 1: leenank#9178
- Discord 2: billrune#9054